Below is a sporadically updated list of publications and conference papers.
To download papers, please see my SSRN profile
here, or contact me directly.
- Valentine, M. A., Barsade, S., Edmondson, A. C., Gal, A., & Rhodes, R. (2014). Informal Peer Interaction
and Practice Type as Predictors of Physician Performance on Maintenance of Certification
Examinations. JAMA surgery.
- Gal, Amit & Felin, Teppo (2012), “Expertise Diversity, Information Aggregation and Strategy”, 5 th Israel
Strategy Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Gal, Amit (2012), “Two Types of Mediation, Two Types of Theories: Embracing the Complexities of
Mediation Analysis”, Annual meeting of the Academy of management, Boston MA, USA.
Gal, Amit (2012), “Participation analysis: assessing individuals' direct and indirect contribution to team
outcomes”, 7 th Annual INGRoup conference, Chicago IL, USA.
- Gal, Amit & Hellman, Ziv (2010), “Modeling the micro-foundations of routine formation: when
expectations match interpretations”, Best paper proceedings, 70 th Annual Meeting of the Academy of
Management, Montreal, Canada.
- Gal, Amit (2010), “Causality and Turning Points: A Formal Model for Settling a Theoretical Dispute”, Israel
Sociological Society 41st Annual Conference, Israel (in Hebrew).
- Gal, Amit (2005), “Toward an analysis of orchestration – a semiotic approach”, Conference on
Interdisciplinary Musicology (CIM‘05), Montreal, Canada.
- Hellman, Ziv & Gal, Amit (2003), “Structural conflict avoidance in collaborative ontology engineering”, in:
Camp, O.; Filipe, J.B.; Hammoudi, S.; Piattini, M.G. (Eds.) Enterprise Information Systems V, Kluwer
Academic Publisher, Netherlands, pp. 216-225.
- Gal, Amit (2002), “The creative musical workshop – not for musicians only”, Conference on “Arts in
Education”, Tel Aviv (in Hebrew).